SLIM district heating manifold Grundfos-2 standard
The district heating manifold is assembled according to the requirements of the energy supplier. The manifold is equipped with:
- Energy-efficient A-Label Grundfos pump
- The central heating supply is equipped with a thermostatic valve with control element adjustable from 10°C to 60°C
- The return is equipped with a foot valve with thermostat 10°C to 60°C.
- Air vent 3/8
- The group valve is a thermostatic valve M30 x1.5 prepared with Euroconis.
- Maximum security
- Temperature gauge and pressure gauge
- Each group has a 3/4”eurocone connection
- Filling and draining valve (also possible in the return arm)
Our SLIM district heating manifold Grundfos-2 standard has pressure class PN10 and is available in models for 1 to 12 groups.
|Connection size (primary)||
1 to 6 groups: 1/2, 7 to 16 groups: (3/4)
|Connection size (secondary)||